Hygiene, comfort and safety for bed bound individuals
The new Litoo mobile shower system has been designed and patented as a solution to shower patients who cannot access the bathroom independently or with assistance.
Whether incapacitated due to a critical condition, long term illness, or obesity, the Litoo provides unique and uncompromising hygiene levels within the safety and comfort of the patients’ own bed.
A lightweight and waterproof sheet is positioned underneath the patient, which then fastens to the bed’s side rails, head, and foot boards. The waterproof sheet accommodates the patient, whilst ensuring full water containment from the shower hose, and can be laundered at 70ºc for re-use.
Alternatively, a low cost replacement sheet can be used as a patient specific item, or simply disposed of. There is an integrated water vacuum which transfers waste water from the sheet into a dedicated waste water tank on the appliance, which can be drained after use.
The Litoo is compact and highly manoeuvrable and is supplied with a purpose designed, double-width drying towel and waterproof shower sheet. All components are fully integrated into the appliance making it safe and user friendly. The control panel has a simple interface, whilst the shower hose has a trigger, making the water pressure easy to control and comfortable for the patient or care worker. The Litoo holds up to 22 Litres, which is sufficient to shower a patient.
All surfaces of the Litoo are smooth, making it easy to clean and disinfect, using its built-in hand operated disinfection applicator, located discretely at the front of the appliance. Reval produces its own disinfection cleaning chemical for use when cleaning the Litoo. All hoses are easy to remove and can be thermally sterilised and replaced in minimal time.
- Battery Powered device
- Lightweight (18kg with battery)
- Compact and highly manoeuvrable
- Can be easily transported in the boot of a car.
- Handheld chrome shower with removable head
- Generous water flow and powerful drainage pump
- Integrated water vacuum to transfer waste water off the bed protection sheet
- Integrated disinfection of the complete circuit of waste water
- Device fitted to drain waste water into a toilet
- 2 x 22L capacity water tanks (Fresh water and waste water)
- One waterproof bed protection sheet, 4 clips and a double width towel included
- Integrated towel rack
- Simple cleaning and disinfection procedure